Until recently, the city of Khasab in Oman emirate was isolated. But with the opening of a road from the UAE, it has become open to tourism. These days it is better known as the Gateway to the Musandam Peninsula. But there is also much to see and enjoy in the waters off the city and our Oman Khasab Tour package will acquaint you with them.
The tour takes place aboard a dhow, the traditional trading ship that once travelled up and down the Arabian Peninsula, giving the cruise a touch of the romantic. Once onboard, you can enjoy a variety of fun activities once the dhow gets to Khasab, such as swimming, snorkeling and dolphin-watching. There is also a trip to the Musandam Peninsula, known as the Fjord of the Arabia. This breathtaking location features dramatic looming cliffs and is a great place to watch dolphins frolicking amidst the crystal-clear waters.
The cruise includes an onboard buffet lunch serving international cuisine with vegetarian dishes offered as well as refreshments such as soft drinks, coffee and tea. For snacks, fresh fruits and sweets are provided. And once the cruise is over, we will also take you back to your hotel or residence.
- Pick from your Apartment, Hotel, Residence or other location anywhere in Dubai & Sharjah
- 05 hours of entertaining cruise on a traditional Omani Dhow
- Visit to Fjord, Swimming, Snorkeling and Dolphin watching
- Cold Drinks, Water Bottle, Soft Juice refreshment
- Buffet Lunch ( veg & non veg Meal )
- Arabic Coffee, Tea
- Sweets and Fresh Fruits
- Qualified Captains
- Fully Equipped Crews with Navigation Compass
- Life Jackets
- Drop back your location