The United Arab Emirates is indeed an amazing place to visit. With its seven united emirates, the country itself becomes the most exciting to visit. There are just so many places that you can look forward to and you can go that probably a day won’t be enough but worry no more, this exciting tour package will help you explore every inch of United Arab emirate’s beauty in just 24 hours. This tour package isn’t only giving you a chance to explore the United Arab Emirates in a day but also is giving you a chance to experience the beauty of such an amazing place existing in this world.
Perhaps a day wouldn’t be enough, but with a proper guide and tour package, you can trust that it will be more than enough. This tour will start from Dubai and will take you on a magnificent journey of freedom and exploration and will finally come an end to its ending point that is Fujairah city. Every emirate of United Arab Emirates is a beauty topping emirates with Dubai being the most populous one, Sharjah being the most exciting and till Fujairah city which is said to be the most historic one, having the united Arab history packed in one city that is also said to be the only city that is situated on the coastal side of the Gulf of Oman.
LUXURIES YOU CAN AVAIL FROM THIS TOUR:
- Pickup service from your resting place.
- Experiencing the exciting Dubai creek
- A trip to Jumeirah mosque PS
- Visiting Burj ul Arab PS
- A trip to Atlantis the palm
- Experiencing the exciting Burj Khalifa
- A trip to Madinat Jumeirah
- Passing the legendary sheikh Zayed road
- A trip to the Islamic art museum
- Experiencing Sharjah Corniche & Qanat al Qasba
- Exploring the fish market and central souk
- A visit to Ajman beach, Ajman museum while also having the liberty to drive through the Quaran roundabout.
- A visit to Ajman Gold Souq and experience driving through the Umm al Quwain.
- A trip to bidiya mosque
- Exploring Fujairah museum and Fujairah fort
- Visiting the Friday market
- Explore the amazing Kashmir art gallery
- Please yourself with exploring the khorfakkan beach
- A visit to RAK queen palace while making a stop at Banyan tree hotel.
- Back to your own destination drop off service.
There are no reviews yet.