Desert Safari in Dubai is a thrilling tour that gives you a memorable evening in the desert. Dubai has become a famous tourist spot in the world and Desert Safari tour you should never miss when you are in Dubai. The best time to enjoy desert safari is evening, as the sun goes down, the heat of desert dissipates it becomes cooler and more comfortable. Let Take a drive to outskirts of the city and you’ll discover some of the most breathtaking desert vistas in the world, with striking red dunes as far as your eyes can see.
our Desert Safari Tour starts when we pick you from your location and take you to the safari site in a 4×4 Toyota Land Cruiser. The first stage of your Arabian adventure is a dune bashing session. A unique experience you will feel Thrill Moments when 4×4 wends its way around the dune and that is the time to Enjoy Real Adventure of dune bashing safari drive in Desert. stop for refreshment and see a Beautiful sunset scene.
Afterward, we will take you to the desert camp. Have a ride on camel the Ship of Desert, Get opportunity wearing Traditional Arabic Dress & For Women’s, our female Henna expert will adore your hands with beautiful Henna design.
Finally, you will end your Desert Safari Tour adventure under the open night sky, Enjoy delicious buffet dinner ( veg & non-veg), with plenty of cool drinks available. You will also be treated to traditional entertainment such as Live Fire Show, Belly Dance, and Tanura show while you eat. At the end of the tour, Make your Friends, family Group Photo Session that you had Best Desert Safari in Dubai and then drive back to Dubai to drop off you.
For Booking fill the form our support teams will reply to you a confirmation email or you can call us direct our number.
Evening Safari Tour included:
- Pick from your Apartment, Hotel, Residence, Private Villa
- DTCM (Dubai Tourism) Approve License Desert Safari Guide
- Adventurous drive to reaching high Dune for a photo stop
- 25 – 30 Minutes Thrilling Dune Bashing
- After dune bashing Gentle drive towards the desert camp
- Traditional welcome at camp with Tea / Drinks
- Arabic Sweets & Fresh Fruits, Dates
- Sunset scene photography
- Sand Boarding
- Camel Riding
- Henna Painting
- Sheesha (‘Hubbly Bubbly’)
- Local Arabic Dress Photography
- Soft Drinks ( Coke, Sprite ) Water, Tea
- Live BBQ, international Buffet Dinner (vegetarian & non-vegetarian)
- Full Light and Sound on stage and around the Camp
- Live Fire Show Performance
- Two Tanura Dance Colorful Lighting show
- Two Live Belly Dance Show on Arabic Music
- Drive back Dubai & drop off your location